DiverseCity Ticketing Terms and Conditions
We‘re looking forward to seeing you at DiverseCity and hope you’ll enjoy every moment of it
We have thought carefully about the customer experience so that you can purchase your tickets with peace of mind. Once your purchase is complete, all you have to do is get ready for a great time at DiverseCity.
But we understand that sometimes things do go wrong and we want you to know we’ll be here for you if there are any issues with your tickets.
The following are the rules or "Terms" that govern use of the DiverseCity ticketing site ("Site"). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site.
DiverseCityreserves the right to change these Terms at any time - including change in price, content, description, terms, etc. at any time with or without notice –and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
Your use of the Site following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Site.
I. Order Policies
- All sales are final.
- If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets will not need to be issued.
- DiverseCitywill not issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place.
- Your tickets have unique barcodes which will be checked by a reader before you are allowed to enter the venue. Tickets which barcodes have been read cannot be used again. Admission is only given to the first holder of the ticket that is presented for scanning by the reader. Any subsequent attempts to present the ticket or a copy of it again, notwithstanding who presents the ticket, will not be accepted and entry shall be refused.
- DiverseCity will not issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed electronic tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place.
- DiverseCitydisclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DiverseCitydoes not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.
- DiverseCitywill not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
IV. Refund Policies
You will receive a 100% refund for your tickets if:
- your tickets were not valid for entry (verifiable proof must be provided in letter form from the venue. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof); or
- your event is cancelled and is not rescheduled (100% refund for a cancelled event does not include transaction charges).
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold DiverseCity, its subsidiaries, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
VII. Limitation of Claims
- Any claims, including but not limited to refunds, damages or compensations shall be made within 21 days from the event.Any requests will not be entertained after such period. Such claims shall be dealt with at DiverseCity's sole discretion.
- Any claims arising from the events shall be limited to the value of the ticket or price paid whichever is lower. You also agree that you may only claim in your individual capacity, and not as a claimant or class member in any purported class, consolidated or representative proceeding.
- Nothing in the terms above is intended to exclude or limit any condition, warranty, right or liability which may not be lawfully excluded or limited.
VIII. General Terms and Conditions
- DiverseCity reserves the right to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disruptive or unbecoming without any refund or compensation.
- You agree to be searched for any prohibited items including but not limited to dangerous and illegal substances, weapons and any other hazardous items.
- No photography, audio or video recording is permitted during the event unless otherwise stated.
- DiverseCity may use the ticket holder's image or its likeness captured live or in any recorded video or photography which may be used for marketing or similar purposes.
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter until suitable breaks or intermission during the performances.
IX. Personal Data
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that your personal data has been given to us for the purposes of purchasingtickets and providing you with confirmation of that purchase, accounting, billing and auditing, checking credit or other payment cards, security, administrative and legal purposes, credit card issuance, systems testing, maintenance and development, statistical analysis, promotions, and helping us in any future dealings with you.
- For these purposes, by entering into a contract of PURCHASING TICKET with us you authorize us to retain and use your personal data and to transmit it to our offices, authorized agents and third party business associates, government agencies, or the providers of the services mentioned above.
X. Enquiries and Contact
You may submit a request to the following:
Suite 14-11 Level 14
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur